My name is Lauren, I’m 12. I enjoy playing many sports! I play softball, indoor soccer, volleyball, basketball, and will soon be doing track! I like to practice the skills I need 2 know how to play these sports outside of practice! When I’m not at home or playing sports I like to go camping, swimming, and riding on my dad’s four-wheeler. My family likes to do many things together such as camping, riding on our four-wheelers, dirt bike, twister, hiking, going to the river, and much more. I’m sporty but love to go shopping! I could shop for hours!!!!
My name is Cy. I like a lot of the colors, my favorite is most likely baby blue. My favorite animals are chinchillas, pandas, and buffalo. I like cartoons and I follow baseball a lot. I live on a hill which consists of a valley. I really like sports. I play baseball, basketball, and ping pong. I have a Samoyed dog and a chinchilla. I am twelve years old. I like math, science, geography, home economics, computers, and P.E. so far. I like video games and TV. I have a twin sister, who is annoying.
My name is Jacob. I go to Van Meter School and I’m in seventh grade. I like to play video games, but like the outdoors. I am good at computers. My favorite subject is computers. It’s really fun. We’ve made email accounts and home pages. I am short, but I don’t care about height. I play in the band as a percussionist. We have a lot of percussionists. All of them are good. Some are really good. I have three brothers. Two of them are twins and are in fifth grade. My other brother is a freshmen in high school. I like to play football, baseball, and basketball. Our football season ended up as 4-1. We only lost to Panorama.
My name is Zach. I am a seventh grader at Van Meter. I am in football, basketball, baseball and 4-H. I live in Van Meter. I’m 12 years old. I’m also in band. I play the alto sax and the baritone sax. i have a brother and a sister. i have 1 dog and a ton of cats. i also have cows, horses and 2 rabbits.
Hi my name is Hope. I go to Van Meter. I love sports like softball (my favorite), basketball, and volleyball. I love to swim in the summer. On my spare time I love to bother my brother and sister, play sports, and play outside. My favorite subject at school is reading. I have a dog named Spud. I live in Hickory Lodge Drive. I have moved 10 times and I love it here in Van Meter and I hope I never have to move again
My name is Max. My favorite subject in school is geography because it is easy and fun. My favorite sport to play is football. I like it because you get to tackle people. My favorite food is steak or ribs. My hobbies are playing football, hanging out with friends, watching TV, and getting on the computer. I am 12 years old. I don’t like school at all but I have to go. I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to. I am trying out for basketball this year and it is my first time. I have on sister and a mom and dad. I don’t like my sister at all.my favorite color is orange.
Hey my name is Austin but everybody calls me Boonie, because I don’t know my dad just has called me that ever since I have been born but I really like that name so I don’t really care. I like to do a lot of things such as play football and basketball I like football the most though, because I am good at I play fullback and I did really good this year. I scored six touchdowns and got a tone of tackles I mean a tone. I’m good at basketball but I don’t really care for it that much I don’t get the point of it. I really want to box when I get older but I no my mom will never let me because she thinks I will get hurt because of my eye injury. i got hit in the eye with a baseball and I have a chance of getting glaucoma that’s where you are blind in one eye it stinks but I still play football that’s good enough for me so I don’t care. Another thing I like to do is ride bikes and roller blade I’ve always been good at rollerblading and biking I’m good at but I’m just dumb on a bike me and my neighbor use to do donkey kicks till we flipped over on are heads it was funny and the first one to cry lost it was so funny but dumb lol so that pretty much explains me. : P
My name is Caroline my favorite subjects are Geography and Reading because they are both key essentials in life and interesting subjects. When I am not at school I am hanging out with friends, playing tennis, or doing homework. I am interested in the history of the United Kingdom and the Revolutionary War because I find them fun to learn about and I believe to know more about the future you need to know more about the past. I am a fan of the Beatles and a lot of other oldies bands (the list is to long to mention.)I have a younger sister named Kate, and a mom and dad. In conclusion I like to think that I am a unique but corky person.
Hi my name is Katie I go to van meter school I’m 12 and I like the computers and I like reading I m the youngest one from I have two brothers one Is my step brother and my other brother who lives with me and I have a step sister and I have one dog and her name is Lucy and she is mean if she doesn’t now you but she just mean .I live in van meter and I like to go to town. I want to see a lot of cool beaches with an awesome sun set!
My name is Lacey. I go to Van Meter and am in seventh grade. I live on a farm and show cattle in 4-H. My favorite sports are basketball, softball, and volleyball. My favorite colors are purple and yellow. My favorite subject is Language Arts. I enjoy hanging with my friends and family. I love going sledding and 4-wheeling.
You all did a great job today creating our class blog! :) WAY TO GO! I want to see all you bloggers blogging......it will be fun to stay connected this way outside of class. Make sure you have your family check it out too!
this weekend i.......... went shopping.....went to my brothers football game,had an old friend from my old school come over, and went shopping some more! FUN FUN
hey everyone this weekend i went shopping, because we are getting ready to go to flordia in november for a wedding. it will be a ton of fun!!!! we are also going to a south flordia game!!!
i hade a good weekend i whent to huant nation that was fun and scary and sunday we got to lay carpet wich had a bunch of holes in it that sucked i hade a ok weekend
HEY EVERYBODY IM BORD!!!!!!!!!!! B CAUSE WE R IN SCHOOL AND IT IS BORIN LOL DO U GUYS KNOW WHAT WE HAVE 4 HOME WORK 2 DAY I DON'T LOL I THINK JUST MATH BUT IDK
I had religion class yesterday. It was okay, but I don't like to go because it is like school.Most of the kids aren't in my school. Only two other kids are in my school.
the funest thing we've done this hex class is probably making the gmail! -next would probably be this blog! but mostly everything we do in here is fun!
My favorite activity we have done in computers so far is create igoogles because we are allowed to express ourselves by playing fun games, visting cool websites, and reading funny jokes.
Hi Everyone It is Sunday night and I am doing my homework for my UNI classes. Fun fun. I loved reading everyones comments and am so happy that you all love this class! :) This next week we will be working on learning more about research and different places to find information. :)
Hope everyone had a great great great weekend. See you tomorrow, Mrs. Miller
i just got bak frum Disney Word it waz reallllllly fffuuunnn i luved the TOWER OF TERROR it waz fun an so waz SPACE MOUNTAIN im reeaaalllyyy boreddd rite now
since im bboorreedd imm ganna post a lotta comments an y did som1 deleat 3 in a row?????????????? anyways.......im realy realy realy realy bored rite now so im boggin
My name is Clare. I'm 12. I love playing sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer, and softball. I love vacationing with my lovely family. I have a bro named Cy. My mom is a teacher and my dad is a food broker. In my free time I LOVE going to movies. My favorite subject is reading. ;-) My worst subject is (i'm sorry to say) English. My favorite actor is Zac Efron. I'm really sporty but i love shopping!!>!!>!!>!!>!!> Also I love politics. I watch like all the debates. My favorite color is green. This what i'm all about.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.
my name is ryan,i am 14 years old, i only play three sports and they are football, basketball, and soccer. some of my favorite things to do are:snowboard, hang out with friends(blake), play with fire,skateboard,ride bikes, ride dirt bikes and 4wheelers, and go hunting and fishing.
My name is Noelle and i am 13 years old and i go to a school named Vanmeter i was born on christmas day and i love shopping every weekend.I also love on vacation in colorado,minnesota,wyoming,and missouri.my favorite hobbies are swimming and going boat rides almost every weekend in the summer time.i also have one pet and its a dog and her name is Ally.
My name is Sebastian I am currently in dance and soccer. Many people would refer to me as the dramatic type. I do enjoy being in plays and other productions. My life is pretty busy during the week juggling sports and sometimes dance recidals or competitions. I love all animals and hope one day I will be able to mak a difference in the lives of many species.
wut up my name is logan im thirteen going on fourteen august 5 i am a jock what can i say i love sports and my favorite nfl team is the philly eagles thats just a little bit bout myself YEAH DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Bryon, my favorite sport is golf. I am the oldest child in my family. I have five people in my family. My favorite color is green. My favorite subject is Reading. My favorite college team is ISU.
My name is Allen. I love soccer. I have five people in my family. I love cats,dogs,lions, cheetahs and etc. My favorite color is green. I have more than one favorite book.I have cats,and dogs. I have five animals in all. Iwalk to school. I live with my grandparents and I am happy.
My name is Allen. I love soccer. I have five people in my family. I love cats,dogs,lions, cheetahs and etc. My favorite color is green. I have more than one favorite book.I have cats,and dogs. I have five animals in all. Iwalk to school. I live with my grandparents and I am happy.
I am going to have fun christmas at my house it will be pretty awesome I am going to get a psp frekin righteous dude yeah dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm Allen. I will be going to my grandparents house. I will also be having my uncle over to my grandparents house. I will also be having christmas at home.
This Christmas I'm staying home. I hope to be getting a cell phone and a camera. I really want everyone to have a great chirstmas! Over break i hope to see my grandparents. I really want to see my grandfather in Wyoming. I haven't seen him since August.
I think this time of year many materialistic things over shadow the true meaning of Christmas. So remember over break to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas have a fun one.
My name is Bryon, this Christmas I am going to my grandparents house in northeast Iowa. I am very excited this year because my cousin and his parents are coming from California. Mary Christmas!!!
for x-mas i am not really doing anything...o fun...i might hang out with my friends and go snowboarding, and if my parents let me i might ride my dirt-bike on the river,after a couple of days i will probably get bored and go hunting ...sweet!! SCHOOL ROX
well, i'm really bored! I'm going to a christmas party in like an hour. Well i just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! ~Clare P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought are first excel project was really confusing. I really hadn't used excel before. I think having a partner will be even harder because some people are really slow at excel. bye bye! ~Clare
At first it was very confusing the teachers there to help but most the time you kind in a sense teach yourself. No doubt it helps with reading instructions. It was really interesting learning about merging the cells. Now it is far less of a struggle when we have an asignment.
Hi, everyone. I am having fun this computer hex. Actually let me say it differently I am having the most fun I have ever had in this school. so let this awesome,Mrs. Miller, be your fun,cool,warm hearted teacher be your very own wicked cool teacher.
110 comments:
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG TOMORROW....We will be posting our class interviews so you can meet our class! :)
My name is Lauren, I’m 12. I enjoy playing many sports! I play softball, indoor soccer, volleyball, basketball, and will soon be doing track! I like to practice the skills I need 2 know how to play these sports outside of practice! When I’m not at home or playing sports I like to go camping, swimming, and riding on my dad’s four-wheeler. My family likes to do many things together such as camping, riding on our four-wheelers, dirt bike, twister, hiking, going to the river, and much more. I’m sporty but love to go shopping! I could shop for hours!!!!
My name is Cy. I like a lot of the colors, my favorite is most likely baby blue. My favorite animals are chinchillas, pandas, and buffalo. I like cartoons and I follow baseball a lot. I live on a hill which consists of a valley. I really like sports. I play baseball, basketball, and ping pong. I have a Samoyed dog and a chinchilla. I am twelve years old. I like math, science, geography, home economics, computers, and P.E. so far. I like video games and TV. I have a twin sister, who is annoying.
HEY PEOPLE!
bri is behind me and she is wicked!
.......she told me to right this!!
lol
well ya.......post more comments
i think this will b fun every1!!1
My name is Jacob. I go to Van Meter School and I’m in seventh grade. I like to play video games, but like the outdoors. I am good at computers. My favorite subject is computers. It’s really fun. We’ve made email accounts and home pages. I am short, but I don’t care about height. I play in the band as a percussionist. We have a lot of percussionists. All of them are good. Some are really good. I have three brothers. Two of them are twins and are in fifth grade. My other brother is a freshmen in high school. I like to play football, baseball, and basketball. Our football season ended up as 4-1. We only lost to Panorama.
CYRUS.......
UR BLOG IS .........WIERD
HAHA
WELL YA BUT I GUESS IT EXPLAINS U SO IT DOESN'T MATTER
IT MAKES U YOU!!
SO YA........
lacey..........
IM GONNA MESSAGE U ON G MAIL SO YA!
ZACH.........
I DONT NO WAT 2 SAY
My name is Zach. I am a seventh grader at Van Meter. I am in football, basketball, baseball and 4-H. I live in Van Meter. I’m 12 years old. I’m also in band. I play the alto sax and the baritone sax. i have a brother and a sister. i have 1 dog and a ton of cats. i also have cows, horses and 2 rabbits.
Hi my name is Hope. I go to Van Meter. I love sports like softball (my favorite), basketball, and volleyball. I love to swim in the summer. On my spare time I love to bother my brother and sister, play sports, and play outside. My favorite subject at school is reading. I have a dog named Spud. I live in Hickory Lodge Drive. I have moved 10 times and I love it here in Van Meter and I hope I never have to move again
These are so cool.... For all the people in the world, read these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Max. My favorite subject in school is geography because it is easy and fun. My favorite sport to play is football. I like it because you get to tackle people. My favorite food is steak or ribs. My hobbies are playing football, hanging out with friends, watching TV, and getting on the computer. I am 12 years old. I don’t like school at all but I have to go. I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to. I am trying out for basketball this year and it is my first time. I have on sister and a mom and dad. I don’t like my sister at all.my favorite color is orange.
Max
Hey my name is Austin but everybody calls me Boonie, because I don’t know my dad just has called me that ever since I have been born but I really like that name so I don’t really care. I like to do a lot of things such as play football and basketball I like football the most though, because I am good at I play fullback and I did really good this year. I scored six touchdowns and got a tone of tackles I mean a tone. I’m good at basketball but I don’t really care for it that much I don’t get the point of it. I really want to box when I get older but I no my mom will never let me because she thinks I will get hurt because of my eye injury. i got hit in the eye with a baseball and I have a chance of getting glaucoma that’s where you are blind in one eye it stinks but I still play football that’s good enough for me so I don’t care. Another thing I like to do is ride bikes and roller blade I’ve always been good at rollerblading and biking I’m good at but I’m just dumb on a bike me and my neighbor use to do donkey kicks till we flipped over on are heads it was funny and the first one to cry lost it was so funny but dumb lol so that pretty much explains me.
: P
My name is Caroline my favorite subjects are Geography and Reading because they are both key essentials in life and interesting subjects. When I am not at school I am hanging out with friends, playing tennis, or doing homework. I am interested in the history of the United Kingdom and the Revolutionary War because I find them fun to learn about and I believe to know more about the future you need to know more about the past. I am a fan of the Beatles and a lot of other oldies bands (the list is to long to mention.)I have a younger sister named Kate, and a mom and dad. In conclusion I like to think that I am a unique but corky person.
bri is behind me to qnd she is a wickrd person and i mean wiced
lauren, i dnt no wat to say
Hi my name is Katie I go to van meter school I’m 12 and I like the computers and I like reading I m the youngest one from I have two brothers one Is my step brother and my other brother who lives with me and I have a step sister and I have one dog and her name is Lucy and she is mean if she doesn’t now you but she just mean .I live in van meter and I like to go to town. I want to see a lot of cool beaches with an awesome sun set!
:)
cy ur blog is sooooooooooo funny
but its you seee ya
My name is Lacey. I go to Van Meter and am in seventh grade. I live on a farm and show cattle in 4-H. My favorite sports are basketball, softball, and volleyball. My favorite colors are purple and yellow. My favorite subject is Language Arts. I enjoy hanging with my friends and family. I love going sledding and 4-wheeling.
hey every1!!!!!
yo hats up everyone???????
Hey 7th Grade Friends....
You all did a great job today creating our class blog! :) WAY TO GO! I want to see all you bloggers blogging......it will be fun to stay connected this way outside of class. Make sure you have your family check it out too!
Have a great weekend......Mrs. Miller
this weekend i..........
went shopping.....went to my brothers football game,had an old friend from my old school come over, and went shopping some more!
FUN FUN
what did you guy's do this weekend?
[[lauren]]
My week end was ok. I stayed home all weekend. My dad rented the movie Transformers. It was really good.
My week end was ok. I stayed home all weekend. My dad rented the movie Transformers. It was really good.
Hi Everyone.....You are doing a great job blogging. :) I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Mrs. Miller
hey everybody im bord
do u no y
b cause im @ school!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
I had a great weekend. I helped my dad run electricity in our new garage. Som parts were complicated, but we got it done.
hey everyone this weekend i went shopping, because we are getting ready to go to flordia in november for a wedding. it will be a ton of fun!!!! we are also going to a south flordia game!!!
i hade a good weekend i whent to huant nation that was fun and scary and sunday we got to lay carpet wich had a bunch of holes in it that sucked i hade a ok weekend
yo how way every1s weekend???
Hey 7th grade friends,
I really liked reading all of your comments. :) You are all doing such a great job.
Keep up the great work, Mrs. Miller
hey i had a bad weekend. i got nemonia
ive had it fr 7 days and countin
The blogs are preety cool. They are interesting to read. It is a good way of expessing yourself.
hey every one what is up??????? im doing great and computers is so much fun!!!!!
c u later
Lacey
yo wat is up every1???
lacey
hey whats new what are you guys doing for the weekend this blog is neat !!!!!!!! see ya
HEY EVERYBODY
IM BORD!!!!!!!!!!!
B CAUSE WE R IN SCHOOL AND IT IS BORIN
LOL
DO U GUYS KNOW WHAT WE HAVE 4 HOME WORK 2 DAY
I DON'T LOL
I THINK JUST MATH BUT IDK
I had religion class yesterday. It was okay, but I don't like to go because it is like school.Most of the kids aren't in my school. Only two other kids are in my school.
hey every1 we all need to have a certain chat time!!!!
we should make it tomorrow in class!!!!
that would be fun!!!
[[lauren]]
Hi guys!!!!!!!
I am going to Florida!!!!!!!!
I am so happy I am going with my family.
I will blog you every day.
I had a good weekend I went to Washington D.C. and saw a tons of historical stuff it was cool.
I find the blog very interesting to me. It is very organized and expressive.
hey wats up evry1???????????????????????????????????????
im cummin 2 school on monday i hope
ya no i hate havin nemonia i hav so much homwrk now cause ive ben gone 4 a week
bein sik is not fun :( :( :( :( :(
the funest thing we've done this hex class is probably making the gmail!
-next would probably be this blog!
but mostly everything we do in here is fun!
[[lauren]]
yo my favorite thing about computers is.......... my gmail.. it is soo much fun e-mailing every1
cu later!!
Lacey
What is up???
My favorite thing about computers is the blog and gmail.
the funnest thing waz makin the gmails cuz ther fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
im bak at schol yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa
wats up evry1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
peeps, u guys need 2 blog more
My favorite activity we have done in computers so far is create igoogles because we are allowed to express ourselves by playing fun games, visting cool websites, and reading funny jokes.
hey every one whts up not much with me have a cool week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY EVERY BODY
GUESS WHAT
im bord lol what r u guys doin
im just talkin 2 kelli on aim right now so comment bak peps
HEYY!!!
zach y r u glad ur back at skool!?!?!
skool isn't verry fun!
GRRRR
[[lauren]]
hello evey1. hows it going?
good bye
**Lacey**
hi every1
hello
Hi Everyone
It is Sunday night and I am doing my homework for my UNI classes. Fun fun. I loved reading everyones comments and am so happy that you all love this class! :) This next week we will be working on learning more about research and different places to find information. :)
Hope everyone had a great great great weekend. See you tomorrow, Mrs. Miller
hey wats happinen
ya no evry1 needS 2 blog more come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got bak frum Disney Word it waz reallllllly fffuuunnn i luved the TOWER OF TERROR it waz fun an so waz SPACE MOUNTAIN im reeaaalllyyy boreddd rite now
since im bboorreedd imm ganna post a lotta comments an y did som1 deleat 3 in a row?????????????? anyways.......im realy realy realy realy bored rite now so im boggin
y r non of u guys evr online??????????????????????????????????????????????
yo evry1 y rnt u guys evr online???????????? im realy bord again AN no 1s on so i cant tlk 2 any1........
anywayz..............wer al on vacation rite now so evry1, eat A LOT OF TURCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey wats up evry1 im bord AGAIN no 1 iz evr online......
ya im not ganna blog anymor 2day so here iz my last 1.......
i culdnt do it. im super bord cuz im home an no 1s online so i guess im ganna blog exept this 1s my last 1 of the day
my name is blake i go to van meter i race motocross. it s what i do for fun. my best friend is ryan he is the coolest. i also play football.
My name is Clare. I'm 12. I love playing sports like volleyball, basketball, soccer, and softball. I love vacationing with my lovely family. I have a bro named Cy. My mom is a teacher and my dad is a food broker. In my free time I LOVE going to movies. My favorite subject is reading. ;-)
My worst subject is (i'm sorry to say) English.
My favorite actor is Zac Efron. I'm really sporty but i love shopping!!>!!>!!>!!>!!>
Also I love politics. I watch like all the debates. My favorite color is green. This what i'm all about.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.
my name is ryan,i am 14 years old, i only play three sports and they are football, basketball, and soccer. some of my favorite things to do are:snowboard, hang out with friends(blake), play with fire,skateboard,ride bikes, ride dirt bikes and 4wheelers, and go hunting and fishing.
My name is Noelle and i am 13 years old and i go to a school named Vanmeter i was born on christmas day and i love shopping every weekend.I also love on vacation in colorado,minnesota,wyoming,and missouri.my favorite hobbies are swimming and going boat rides almost every weekend in the summer time.i also have one pet and its a dog and her name is Ally.
My name is Sebastian I am currently in dance and soccer.
Many people would refer to me as the dramatic type. I do enjoy being in plays and other productions. My life is pretty busy during the week juggling sports and sometimes dance recidals or competitions. I love all animals and hope one day I will be able to mak a difference in the lives of many species.
hello. i'm just saying hello to all my friends...
lol...
g2g!
~Clare
wut up my name is logan im thirteen going on fourteen august 5 i am a jock what can i say i love sports and my favorite nfl team is the philly eagles thats just a little bit bout myself YEAH DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Bret. My favorite season is winter. I don't really have a favorite song. I have been to eight states.
My name is Bryon, my favorite sport is golf. I am the oldest child in my family. I have five people in my family. My favorite color is green. My favorite subject is Reading. My favorite college team is ISU.
My name is Allen. I love soccer. I have five people in my family. I love cats,dogs,lions,
cheetahs and etc. My favorite color is green. I have more than one favorite book.I have cats,and dogs. I have five animals in all. Iwalk to school. I live with my grandparents and I am happy.
My name is Allen. I love soccer. I have five people in my family. I love cats,dogs,lions,
cheetahs and etc. My favorite color is green. I have more than one favorite book.I have cats,and dogs. I have five animals in all. Iwalk to school. I live with my grandparents and I am happy.
Oh my!
Logan that was a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
~Clare
wats crakin peeps i waz jst in computer an it ROX!!!!!! so yep hav fun an put alotta comments on this thing even mor than we did so yep
I am going to have fun christmas at my house it will be pretty awesome I am going to get a psp frekin righteous dude yeah dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm Allen. I will be going to my grandparents house. I will also be having my uncle over to my grandparents house. I will also be having christmas at home.
This Christmas I'm staying home. I hope to be getting a cell phone and a camera. I really want everyone to have a great chirstmas!
Over break i hope to see my grandparents. I really want to see my grandfather in Wyoming. I haven't seen him since August.
what im going to do for christmas is im going to open preasents and ride my dirtbike
*piece*
I think this time of year many materialistic things over shadow the true meaning of Christmas. So remember over break to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas have a fun one.
My name is Bryon, this Christmas I am going to my grandparents house in northeast Iowa. I am very excited this year because my cousin and his parents are coming from California. Mary Christmas!!!
for x-mas i am not really doing anything...o fun...i might hang out with my friends and go snowboarding, and if my parents let me i might ride my dirt-bike on the river,after a couple of days i will probably get bored and go hunting ...sweet!! SCHOOL ROX
dude we jst got out o school an now im bord......im goin 2 my grandmas in like a coulple hours...so yep MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
well, i'm really bored! I'm going to a christmas party in like an hour. Well i just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
~Clare
P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is rj and lb the first project was pretty awesome it was fun but it really was not time consuming
I thought are first excel project was really confusing. I really hadn't used excel before. I think having a partner will be even harder because some people are really slow at excel.
bye bye!
~Clare
this is blake and the assinment that we just did was petty wikid it took way too long so nex class hope you have fun.
hey ryan luv you bro!!!!!!!
piece
I think this hex rocks. The first assignnment was fun, I hope the others are just as fun.
At first it was very confusing the teachers there to help but most the time you kind in a sense teach yourself. No doubt it helps with reading instructions. It was really interesting learning about merging the cells. Now it is far less of a struggle when we have an asignment.
*Sebastian*
I thought our project went well but the book was hard to understand.
Hi, everyone. I am having fun this computer hex. Actually let me say it differently I am having the most fun I have ever had in this school. so let this awesome,Mrs. Miller, be your fun,cool,warm hearted teacher be your very own wicked cool teacher.
heyy. what's up????????
I'm BORED! ha ha ha ha ha..........
well bye bye!
good nighty!!!!!!!!!!!
~Clare
heyy. what's up????????
I'm BORED! ha ha ha ha ha..........
well bye bye!
good nighty!!!!!!!!!!!
~Clare
Thanx Blake
Post a Comment